Saturday, December 5, 2015

internet problems

7.45 a.m.: the sound of the ocean and many birds, a cup of coffee on the lanai, and thou - my blog readers. There is an internet problem here; yesterday we spent ages on the phone with a nice young man who seemed to offer a solution, but today I am receiving emails but can't send and Penny has no connection at all. She has just declared that she's going to try living for a week without the internet. And though not as daring, I may try something similar - that is, only finding a way to reply to emails in an emergency. Otherwise, trying to disconnect. AAAAHG! Already missing you, my correspondents, missing our bond. But if you don't hear from me, you'll know why. I will keep posting blogs, if possible, but not emailing.

Now, testing to see if this goes out into the world.

PS A few hours later, pay no attention to that resolution WHATSOEVER. Haven't we been down this road before? An addict is an addict, and I am one.

No comments:

Post a Comment