Monday, May 4, 2015

information on Beth's writing classes this week

Hello new students, I look forward to meeting you soon - Tuesday evening at U of T and Wednesday at Ryerson.

Special information for my Ryerson students - I posted that the class would be in the VIC building, as it has for years, but this term, they've changed it to the Ted Rogers building. The room may be changed next week, but this week, that's where we'll be.

Wednesday at 6.30, the Ted Rogers School of Management; the building's entrance is on the south side of Dundas, between Yonge and Bay. There's an elevator to the third floor; I took the escalator and then turned left and then right to Room 3112. I'll be waiting for you.

The U of T class is in University College, Room 255.

The first class is to get to know each other and me, and to discuss the process of writing and the scope of the course. Next week - we write. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment