Saturday, April 11, 2015

Theatre Passe-Muraille auction

Hard to remember sometimes, but there is a place called Toronto where I live. No, that's a joke, I miss my family intensely, though I admit that as I stroll around Florence, there are aspects of my home town I don't miss so much.

My friend Rita Davies has helped organize an auction to benefit Theatre Passe-Muraille, that stalwart of good Canadian theatre, and asked if I'd contribute. So - I'm part of an auction for a good cause. Other great stuff available. Spend your money and help the cause. Here's Rita's note:

This link http://www.32auctions.com/tpm takes you to the Theatre Passe Muraille on line auction.  There are some great items.  Please bid/pass this on to your friends and help Canadian theatre.

Thanks!

Soon I'll be back home and coming through on my promises. In the meantime - more of this gorgeous city.                                                         Click to enlarge.
Walking to meet Bruce at 7 - people sitting on the breakwater over the Arno
Look at that light!
We ate in a restaurant that had a window through to the kitchen. We watched the cooks at work.
The Ponte Vecchio on my way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment