Thursday, February 12, 2015

my new coat of many colours

Forgot to mention yesterday - on the way home from the film, I dropped into Doubletake, another of my many addictions. It has been a long time since I found a genuine treasure there - there's a great deal of competition for limited resources, and my goal is to get in and out as quickly as possible, so am not taking the necessary time to troll. But - this caught my eye. Beautifully embroidered in China, silk I think. A tiny bit small, but I'll make it work. $14.

Please invite me somewhere I can wear it. Don't you think it needs a Louise Brooks haircut, bright red lips and a cigarette holder?

3 comments:

  1. Theresa, if you come to Toronto, you can go out on the town in my coat of many colours. I'm sure it'd fit you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, that's awfully tempting, Beth!

    ReplyDelete