Saturday, January 31, 2015

garden writing workshop - in the house

I know this is short notice, but I'll post anyway - for those of you living in the Toronto area who would like to discover your inner writer - here's your chance. Tomorrow, Sunday, is my day-long write-on-the-spot writing workshop for anyone and everyone who wants to jumpstart the writing process. Absolutely non-threatening as there is no obligation to share a single word of what you write - though I'll encourage you to do so.

The group who met in my garden in July liked the day so much they asked to come back in six months. Hence, tomorrow, when my garden will be replaced with just about every room in my house. I've just had a cancellation so am writing to let the world know there's a spot available. We start at 10.30 and go till 5 with a break for lunch (Super Bowl chill, just made), and costs $150 - inspiration, food for thought and actual food and wine included.

Go on, spend the day getting to know yourself on paper, I dare you.

2 comments:

  1. Wish I had seen this earlier. Maybe next time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have a workshop in the summer, Alice. Will let you know.

    ReplyDelete