Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Hip and Urban Girl's Guide dot com

My student and friend Lisa Jackson writes for a very successful blog called Hip and Urban Girl's Guide. She has just posted a piece there about my writing workshop on Sunday, and I've already had a query about it. Wow - it's a wonder what a bit of proper marketing can do.

Check out Lisa's work. Incidentally, the wine and cheese aren't mine - but I'll do my best to reproduce the look exactly.
http://www.hipurbangirl.com/2012/07/spend-afternoon-writing-in-garden.html

2 comments:

  1. I'd give my right arm to be in Toronto right now to (a) enjoy some heat and sunshine, and (b) come to your lovely garden on Sunday. It's 14 degrees and raining in Paris. Forecast for the next three days: more rain and colder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juliet how awful. That sounds like London or Dublin, not Paris! Too bad you can't take the workshop. Maybe one day I'll do one in Paris.

    ReplyDelete