Sunday, August 8, 2010

Garden workshop August 22

There is still room in my next garden workshop. Come one, come all!

And could those who have registered or expressed interest please contact me again asap? In the chaos of the last few weeks, I have lost my list. Many thanks.

And if you know someone who might be interested, please do me the favour of forwarding this to them. Thank you.

WRITE IN THE

GARDEN:

A one-day writing workshop.

Inspiration, structure and support for those with lots of writing experience and for those with none.

Spend a day learning to trust your voice and tell your stories. Listen to your creative self. Gain confidence and perspective from contact with other writers. Write in the garden and enjoy positive feedback, bushy perennials and lunch.

Laughter, camaraderie and insight guaranteed.

Who: Writer and teacher Beth Kaplan has taught writing at Ryerson for 16 years and at U of T for 4.

When: Sunday August 22, 10.30 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Cost: $125, including food for thought and actual food.

Where: Beth’s garden in Cabbagetown.

For more information - www.bethkaplan.ca/coaching

To register – beth@bethkaplan.ca

“I’d like to express my deep appreciation to you, Beth, for making your garden workshop so memorable. You have a special gift for creating a safe learning environment, with a well of positive things to say without passing judgment. It was a joy to be there with you and the others. Your garden is magical, and you created a magical day for me. Ann C.”

2 comments:

  1. Beth, I want to be there! If there's room, please keep a place for me. I'm care-taking a friend's farm(lucky moi!)hence no email of my own, and will confirm officially when I'm back on Friday, August 13th(ominous?).
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, Norma. I'll save you a spot.
    best
    beth

    ReplyDelete